Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An Afternoon with Oliver















Oliver and I had a bad case of cabin-fever the other day.  We needed to get out of the house and away from our routine.  We headed downtown a couple of hours before we were to pick up Henry from school and walked, explored, and shopped.  We hit up Anthropologie and one of my favorite paper stores.  I managed to walk out with only a Simpatico candle that was on clearance (fir and grapefruit scented, in case you're curious) and the cutest little calendar I ever did see.  The wood stump kills me.  Downtown Milwaukee can be a blast, especially when you have someone sweet to share it with.

I'm ready to take on the rest of January, what little there is left of it.  I make no promises for February though.  That month is trouble, I tell you!

1 comment: