Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Close-Ups

Here are a few snippets and snapshots from our weekend, which was pretty amazing!

On Friday, my mom, my sister Liesl, the boys, and I helped celebrate my sister Amelia's birthday by having lunch at her cute apartment.  Afterward, we walked to a cupcake shop for a birthday treat and made a quick stop at Anthropologie, where we took in all of their pretty things for spring.


On Saturday, Jason made the boys shamrock shakes for St. Patty's day.




On Sunday, Oliver read books until it was time for church.


After we got home, we spent the majority of the day outside.  Taking a bike ride, retrieving all of our outdoor patio furniture from the garage, and trimming bushes in such warm weather seemed very strange for the middle of March.














For dinner, we grilled barbecue chicken pizza and ate outside.








Happy spring to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. I am glad I got to share part of it with you. :)
    PS: Those pizzas look heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm... those pizzas look amazing. Do you mind posting a recipe for them?

    ReplyDelete